By training 50 percent or more of your front-line staff using any of the WorldHost customer service training programmes, you can become a WorldHost Recognised Business.
When you become WorldHost recognised, we’ll send you an official certificate and stickers to show off in your business and a badge for you to display on your website.
We’ll also feature you on our website – helping you to shout about your brilliant customer service.
When customers see the WorldHost recognition logo displayed in your business, they will know that you have made an investment in giving them a great experience, and that your staff will give them the attention and service that they deserve.
WorldHost recognition is the ‘must have’ badge for customer service. It’s a great way to attract new business and get your existing customers to keep coming back – delivering a real boost to your bottom line.
Benefits of becoming a WorldHost Recognised Business
By becoming a WorldHost Recognised Business you will:
- Be able to display the WorldHost recognition logo to your customers and on your website – you can even purchase a plaque to take pride of place in your business!
- Have your business promoted on the WorldHost website as one of the best places to visit for a warm welcome
- Create a PR opportunity for your business – let your local media know that you’ve been recognised for great service!
- Make sure that all your staff are trained in the art of customer service, creating a culture of excellent service in your business
- Give your staff the opportunity to achieve a nationally-recognised qualification in customer service, building their motivation and loyalty
- Show your team that you are willing to invest in their development – and a happy team means happy customers!
I want to be a WorldHost Recognised Business – where do I start?
There are three ways to get your staff WorldHost trained – you can book them onto one of our open programmes, we can deliver an in-house programme for you, or you can even have one of your own people licensed to deliver WorldHost training in your business. Our team can discuss all the options with you and find out which works best for you – to get in touch, drop us an email or call 0203 074 1212.
I’ve already trained over 50 percent of my staff using WorldHost customer service training – how do I get officially recognised?
Congratulations! Getting recognised is simple – just fill out the application form and return it to us. When we confirm that you’ve trained 50 percent or more of your front line staff, we’ll send you your recognition pack and add your business to our website.
How long does WorldHost Recognition last?
The WorldHost Recognition certificate is valid for two years and can be renewed once you complete a refresher course.